Participant guide ad
Entitled sponsors can place a full-page ad in the 2019 Bank of America Chicago Marathon Participant Guide. The guide includes all relevant race week information for participants. This piece will be sent via mail directly to participants in mid-September. Total production will be approximately 50,000 and 80,000 units.
Ad due: July 12, 2019
Digital file specifications for print ads (Nike entitled to two ads)
- Trim Size: 5.5″(w) x 8.5″(h)
- Bleed: Add 5.625″(w) x 8.625”(h)
- Live Area: 5″(w) x 8″(h)
- Include crops in the final file
- High res pdf/or .eps flattened
- If no color proof is submitted, the Bank of America Chicago Marathon is not responsible for color
- Include all supporting art and fonts
- CMYK Color, NO spot colors
- All raster images must be at least 300 DPI
- All vector files must have all fonts converted to outlines
2018 participant guide: https://www.chicagomarathon.com/participant-information/general-information/2017-participant-guide
Delivery: send final art pdfs to: firstname.lastname@example.org , if larger than 20MB, please send via file share. Chris can also provide access to Dropbox as requested.