We rely on the dedication of volunteers to make the Bank of America Chicago Marathon a success! From the Abbott Health & Fitness Expo, through the 26.2-mile course, to the finish line in Grant Park, prepare yourself to feel inspired, motivated and energized by joining our volunteer team.
Each year, the Bank of America Chicago Marathon presents awards to recognize individuals who have been integral contributors to the event. Help us congratulate the 2019 recipients!
- Dan Cronin – Gregory Shaskan MD Memorial Award for Outstanding Medical Service
- Ann Phelps and Kelsey Keener – Lend Your Hands, Save a Life Award
- Dr. Philip Skiba – Special recognition
- Lindblom JROTC Department – Outstanding Volunteer Group Award
- Larry Maher – Pat Rhodes Award for Outstanding Volunteer Service
- Steve Sawyer – Legacy Award
Learn more about the awards and recipients
Save the date
Volunteer opportunities will be available for the following events in 2020! Registration will open in late July.
Friday, September 18 through Sunday, September 20
Abbott Health & Fitness Expo
Friday, October 9 and Saturday, October 10
International Chicago 5K
Saturday, October 10
Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Sunday, October 11
Questions can be directed to email@example.com