2023 Abbott Health & Fitness Expo exhibitor information
Below is all the information you need to prepare for your exhibit at the 2023 Abbott Health & Fitness Expo. As a registered vendor, you will need this information to coordinate your booth set-up with McCormick Place and Freeman Decorating, including carpeting, phone services, internet lines, signage and electrical, among other on-site necessities.
Discounted parking is available to all Abbott Health & Fitness Expo attendees parking in Lot C only on October 5-7 (Thursday through Saturday). Please note that Parking Lot A will not be available at the discounted rate for any days in 2023.
parking lots: www.mccormickplace.com/getting-here
Thursday, October 5, from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday, October 6, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 7, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, October 4, from 8:00 am. to 5:00 p.m.
Exhibitor Frequently Asked Questions
For more information and helpful hints on products and services, ordering and invoicing, shipping your freight, and other top questions, please visit FreemanOnline’s FAQ page.
McCormick Place Utilities – Internet, phone, networking
Food Sampling Authorization form:
Savor is the catering company for McCormick Place and manages any food and beverage sampling. Fill out and return the form to Savor. Information on the form is included for cold storage and sampling size guidelines.
New Exhibitor Credentials Registration
Please follow the below steps to receive exhibitor credentials:
- Please register for exhibitor credentials by clicking the button below.
- The email address used when registering must be unique to each entry or it will be ignored by the system. You cannot register multiple people under the same email address.
- Bring confirmation email and photo ID to exhibitor check-in at the entrance of the Expo Hall (Lakeside Building, Hall D) to receive a credential.
- Ensure that ALL staff members working at exhibiting booths are registered. Those who are not registered will not receive a credential that gives access to the expo hall.
- Please add the following email address to your address book to ensure receipt of confirmation email: “2023 Bank of America Chicago Marathon – Exhibitor Confirmation” email@example.com
Expo Credential Distribution dates and times:
- Tuesday, October 3: (only booths 20×20 and larger) 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the main Expo entrance
- Wednesday, October 4: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the main Expo entrance
- Thursday, October 5: 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. at the main Expo entrance
- Friday, October 6: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. at the main Expo entrance
- Saturday, October 7: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. at the main Expo entrance
*Note: Only exhibitors accessing the Expo Hall outside of hall hours must register for a credential. When picking up your credential you will be required to show a photo ID. There will be no access to the exhibitor hall without one. Exhibitors who are only working during hall hours are not required to have a credential as the Expo is open to the public during that time.
2023 Live Expo Floor plan
Certificate of Insurance Requirements
All Exhibitors are required to submit a Certificate of Insurance via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 22, 2023. Please review our requirements in the following link: chicagomarathon.com/coi
Exhibitors that need to purchase race weekend coverage to meet our requirements can do so through our insurance broker, Associated Agencies, via the following link: chicagomarathon.com/insurance.
Automobile and Small Utility Vehicle Program (ASUV)
McCormick Place allows exhibitors to unload and load small privately-owned vehicles without hiring labor at designated areas in the building. Show management will determine the hours of operation for each event. We encourage exhibitors to participate in the ASUV program using one of the options listed on our website. Please visit mccormickplace.com/exhibitors/asuv for complete details.
Tuesday, October 3, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (20×20 booths and larger)
Wednesday, October 4, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 7, from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
View the event and McCormick Place sustainability initiatives and guidelines to see how you can help make the Health & Fitness Expo more sustainable.