MarathonFoto has been the official photographer of the Bank of America Chicago Marathon for three decades. This year, MarathonFoto will take photos at more than 15 different locations along the course and as you cross the finish line. After you finish, your photo will be taken with your finisher medal while you pose in front of a custom Bank of America Chicago Marathon finisher backdrop. Additional candid photos will be taken at the Bank of America Chicago Marathon 27th Mile Post-Race Party.
- This discount coupon is only good for this event on all 2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon products purchased online at marathonfoto.com.
- A coupon number will be emailed a few days after the 2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. After the event go to marathonfoto.com to view and order your products. Place your order and upon checkout enter the coupon number and you will be credited with $100 towards your purchase.
- Valid for a single use only. Coupon has no cash value and no balance forward. Coupon expires October 11, 2018.
Purchase race day photos from MarathonFoto.
The Commemorative Results Package, exclusively from the Chicago Tribune, is a premium keepsake section with the names and times of all Chicago Marathon finishers under 6:30:59. Preorder now to receive the entire package which includes:
- The Official Bank of America Chicago Marathon Results Section
- The Sunday, October 8 and Monday, October 9 editions of the Chicago Tribune featuring marathon preview and recap coverage
- A Congratulatory Print (10″x10.5″)
Own the memento that celebrates your incredible accomplishment – a newsworthy accomplishment of a lifetime.
Purchase the Chicago Tribune commemorative results package.
The Plaza at Millennium Park, the featured restaurant of the Bank of America Chicago Marathon, is hosting a pre-race pasta dinner on Saturday, October 7! The pasta dinner includes a pasta buffet, build-your-own pasta station, a selection of seasonal sides and desserts and Goose Island beer. The event begins at 6:30 p.m. with a welcome by Olympic Medalist & American Record Holder Deena Kastor. Guests will have the opportunity to participate in a meet & greet and take photos with Deena. Be sure to purchase tickets to The Plaza at Millennium Park pasta dinner for only $40!
Enhance your race day experience! Purchase a ticket to the Balbo Hospitality Tent for exclusive access to the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Amenities include pre- and post-race meals, private gear check, recovery massage therapy and finish line seating. Located in Grant Park, this venue is ideal for teams, members of running clubs, individual runners or friends, and family looking to take their Marathon experience to the next level.
In addition to exclusive amenities offered in the Balbo Hospitality Tent, guests will have the opportunity to get last minute insider tips from Bank of America Chicago Marathon Race Director Carey Pinkowski and running industry special guests, as well as a post-race appearance by the champions.
Purchase a ticket to the Balbo Hospitality Tent.
This year the Bank of America Chicago Marathon finisher medals are designed to be personalized with an iTaB. The iTaB is a small plate engraved with a runner’s name and finish time which will be sent after the race. The iTaB is simply affixed to a designated area on the finisher medal.
Any premium items purchased are non-refundable and non-transferable under any and all circumstances.