Race day hospitality
Race day hospitality tickets for the 2019 Bank of America Chicago Marathon are sold out. Due to space limitations, we do not have a waitlist in place for race day hospitality.
Continue reading for more information on the race day hospitality experience and ticket pick-up.
The Balbo Hospitality Tent offers exclusive access to the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Amenities include pre- and post-race meals, private gear check, recovery massage therapy and finish line seating. Located in Grant Park, this venue is ideal for teams, members of running clubs, individual runners or friends, and family looking to take their Marathon experience to the next level.
In addition to exclusive amenities offered in the Balbo Hospitality Tent, guests will have the opportunity to get last-minute insider tips from Bank of America Chicago Marathon Race Director Carey Pinkowski and running industry special guests, as well as a post-race appearance by the champions.
Balbo Hospitality Tent guests will have access to special amenities, including:
- Finish line bleacher seating to cheer on runners as they complete their 26.2-mile journey
- Pre-race tips and insight from Bank of America Chicago Marathon Race Director, Carey Pinkowski and running industry guests
- Appearance by the Bank of America Chicago Marathon champions
- Light breakfast and lunch
View the 2019 menu (.pdf)
- Runners will have access to private gear check, changing areas and post-race massages provided by the Soma Institute
- Live results and race update stations to track runners along the course
- Viewing of the NBC5 live race broadcast
- Conveniently located in Grant Park for runners and spectators
View Balbo Hospitality Tent map (.pdf)
- Private entrance to Grant Park for ticketed hospitality guests
- Private restrooms facilities
- Guests will have access to the Balbo Hospitality Tent from 5:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tickets are no longer available for the 2019 Bank of America Chicago Marathon.
If you purchased a ticket to the Balbo Hospitality Tent, your ticket for venue access and race day instructions must be picked up at the Hospitality Ticket window located at the Abbott Health & Fitness Expo Participant Services area. Tickets will be held under the name of the person who purchased the tickets.
If you purchased tickets for two or more, the tickets will be held under the purchaser’s name. To pick up tickets purchased by another person, the designee must bring a photo ID and a signed permission statement from the original purchaser. You must pick up your hospitality tickets at the Abbott Health & Fitness Expo during regularly scheduled hours. You will not be able to access the Balbo Hospitality Tent on race day without your ticket. *
*Both runners and spectators need to purchase a ticket for the Balbo Hospitality tent to gain entry. Free admission for children eight (8) years of age and under.
For other questions, please contact the Bank of America Chicago Marathon Hospitality Team at email@example.com.