Race day hospitality
Enhance your race day experience! Purchase a ticket to the Balbo Hospitality Tent for exclusive access to the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Amenities include pre- and post-race meals, private gear check, recovery massage therapy and finish line seating. Located in Grant Park, this venue is ideal for teams, members of running clubs, individual runners or friends and family looking to take their Marathon experience to the next level.
In addition to exclusive amenities offered in the Balbo Hospitality Tent, guests will have the opportunity to get last-minute insider tips from Bank of America Chicago Marathon Race Director Carey Pinkowski and running industry special guests, as well as a post-race appearance by the champions.
Balbo Hospitality Tent guests will have access to special amenities, including:
- Finish line bleacher seating to cheer on runners as they complete their 26.2-mile journey
- Pre-race tips and insight from Bank of America Chicago Marathon Race Director, Carey Pinkowski and running industry guests
- Appearance by the Bank of America Chicago Marathon champions
- Light breakfast and lunch
View the 2019 menu (.pdf)*
- Runners will have access to private gear check, changing areas and post-race massages provided by the Soma Institute
- Live results and race update stations to track runners along the course
- Viewing of the NBC5 live race broadcast
- Conveniently located in Grant Park for runners and spectators
View Balbo Hospitality Tent map (.pdf)
- Private entrance to Grant Park for ticketed hospitality guests
- Private restrooms facilities
- Guests will have access to the Balbo Hospitality Tent from 5:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
*The 2020 menu will be available in the coming months.
A link to purchase raced hospitality 2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon medal will be available in the coming weeks.
Purchased tickets will be available for pickup at the Abbott Health & Fitness Expo. All guests, including participants and spectators, must have a ticket to access the tent (children 8 years and under free).