Registration information for the 2015 Bank of America Chicago Marathon will be available in the coming months.
The fee for the 2014 event was USD $185 for U.S. residents or USD $210 for those residing outside of the U.S.
Frequently asked questions
For answers to frequently asked questions regarding 2014 Bank of America Chicago Marathon registration, click here.
Event entry requirements
- Participants must be 16 years or older on race day, October 12, to enter the 2014 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Participants 16-17 years of age must have a statement signed by their parent or legal guardian permitting them to participate in the race.
- The 2014 Bank of America Chicago Marathon has a maximum net race day finish time of six hours and 30 minutes (6:30:59). The Marathon course will reopen for public use on a rolling schedule based on this time limit.
- The sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited.
- All registration fees and ancillary purchases are nonrefundable.
- All participants are required to show a government-issued photo ID upon picking up their own participant packet (bib number and timing device) at the Bank of America Chicago Marathon Health & Fitness Expo during the scheduled hours of operation.
- All participants must be familiar with and abide by the event rules.