Entries for the 2015 Bank of America Chicago Marathon will be available through a system of guaranteed entries and non-guaranteed lottery selected entries.
Interested runners will be able to:
- Register with a guaranteed entry. Click here for more information on guaranteed entry opportunities.
- Enter the non-guaranteed entry lottery. Click here for more information on the lottery.
The lottery entry period will be open for six weeks starting in March. The dates and times for the lottery entry period will be available in February.
The fee for runners who qualify for a guaranteed entry or are selected through the lottery for the 2015 race will be $185 (USD) for U.S. residents or $210 (USD) for those residing outside of the U.S.
The 2015 Abbott Health & Fitness Expo will be held at McCormick Place on Friday, October 9 and Saturday, October 10. Runners are required to pick up their own participant packet (bib number and timing device) at the Health & Fitness Expo during the scheduled hours of operation.
Event entry requirements
- Participants must be 16 years or older on race day, October 11, to enter the 2015 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Participants 16-17 years of age must have permission from their parent or legal guardian permitting them to participate in the race. This permission is given at during the registration process.
- The 2015 Bank of America Chicago Marathon has a maximum net race day finish time of six hours and 30 minutes (6:30:59). The Marathon course will reopen for public use on a rolling schedule based on this time limit.
- The sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited.
- All registration fees and ancillary purchases are nonrefundable.
- All participants are required to show a government-issued photo ID upon picking up their own participant packet (bib number and timing device) at the Abbott Health & Fitness Expo during the scheduled hours of operation.
- All participants must be familiar with and abide by the event rules.
Frequently asked questions
For answers to frequently asked questions regarding the 2015 Bank of America Chicago Marathon registration, click here.
If you have questions about registration, please call the Bank of America Chicago Marathon office during regular business hours (Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time) at 312.904.9800 or email email@example.com.