The 2014 Bank of America Chicago Marathon lottery entry period has closed.
The fee for the 2014 event is USD $185 for U.S. residents or USD $210 for those residing outside of the U.S.
Participants selected through the lottery or as a guaranteed legacy finisher or time qualifier had the opportunity to defer their 2014 Bank of America Chicago Marathon entry to the 2015 event. The deadline to defer all 2014 entries was Monday, September 8. For information on the deferment process click here.
Registered for the 2014 Bank of America Chicago Marathon? View your event registration at the Athlete center. In order to access your information you will need to enter your email address and the confirmation code you received after registering.
If you cannot find your confirmation code, you can enter your email address at the Athlete center and the code will be resent to you.
Frequently asked questions
For answers to frequently asked questions regarding 2014 Bank of America Chicago Marathon registration, click here.
Event entry requirements
- Participants must be 16 years or older on race day, October 12, to enter the 2014 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Participants 16-17 years of age must have a statement signed by their parent or legal guardian permitting them to participate in the race.
- The 2014 Bank of America Chicago Marathon has a maximum net race day finish time of six hours and 30 minutes (6:30:59). The Marathon course will reopen for public use on a rolling schedule based on this time limit.
- The sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited.
- All registration fees and ancillary purchases are nonrefundable.
- All participants are required to show a government-issued photo ID upon picking up their own participant packet (bib number and timing device) at the Bank of America Chicago Marathon Health & Fitness Expo during the scheduled hours of operation.
- All participants must be familiar with and abide by the event rules.