The 2015 Bank of America Chicago Marathon lottery application is now open. Runners can also sign up with a guaranteed entry at this time.
Runners will be able to:
- Enter the non-guaranteed entry lottery. Click here for more information on how to apply for the lottery.
- Register with a guaranteed entry. Click here for more information on how to apply with a guaranteed entry.
The lottery entry period will be open for six weeks and will close on Tuesday, April 21 at 12 p.m. (US Central Time).
The fee for runners who qualify for a guaranteed entry or are selected through the lottery for the 2015 race will be $185 (USD) for U.S. residents or $210 (USD) for those residing outside of the U.S.
The 2015 Abbott Health & Fitness Expo will be held at McCormick Place on Friday, October 9 and Saturday, October 10. Runners are required to pick up their own participant packet (bib number and timing device) at the Health & Fitness Expo during the scheduled hours of operation.
Event entry requirements
- Participants must be 16 years or older on race day, October 11, to enter the 2015 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Participants 16-17 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian complete the registration process permitting their participation.
- The 2015 Bank of America Chicago Marathon has a maximum net race day finish time of six hours and 30 minutes (6:30:59). The Marathon course will reopen for public use on a rolling schedule based on this time limit.
- The sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited.
- All registration fees and ancillary purchases are nonrefundable.
- All participants are required to show a government-issued photo ID upon picking up their own participant packet (bib number and timing device) at the Abbott Health & Fitness Expo during the scheduled hours of operation.
- All participants must be familiar with and abide by the event rules.
Frequently asked questions
For answers to frequently asked questions regarding the 2015 Bank of America Chicago Marathon lottery and guaranteed entry opportunities, click here.
If you have additional questions, please call the Bank of America Chicago Marathon office during regular business hours (Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. US Central Time) at 312.904.9800 or email email@example.com.