Sponsor social media
- Sponsor social media posts must present an offer, service or promotion to the Bank of America Chicago Marathon “Fans,” participant base or spectators, which will further integrate sponsor into the event. Brand equity messages will not be accepted.
- Sponsor to follow this process when submitting a request to utilize this asset:
- Update and send social worksheet at least two weeks before the desired post date(s).
- CEM to edit and share final content one week prior to post date.
- Posts that do not follow this process will not be accepted.
- Type of posts that do well with our running community:
- Relevant info to runners
- Graphically pleasing – please use running or race-related creative. Stand-alone logos are not recommended and get less engagement from fans.
- Short videos with upbeat music/clips
- We have found Instagram stories to be a great placement for sponsors, especially since all accounts can now add links to stories regardless of number of followers.
- If you want to see examples on the type of content we are looking for, please contact our Social Media Manager Holly Petrovich at email@example.com.
Social worksheet: https://www.dropbox.com/sponsorsocialmedia
Specs and recommendations:
- Copy: 100 words or less
- Creative size: 800 x 800 px
- Copy: 50 words or less
- Creative size: 600 x 335 px
- Story copy: 10 words or less per slide
- Story creative: 1080 x 1920 px