The 2015 Bank of America Chicago Marathon lottery and guaranteed entry application period has closed.
Runners still interested in participating can obtain an entry for the race by opting to run for select official charities or tour groups. Click the links below for more information.
The event entry fee for the 2015 race will be $185 (USD) for U.S. residents or $210 (USD) for those residing outside of the U.S.
The 2015 Abbott Health & Fitness Expo will be held at McCormick Place on Friday, October 9 and Saturday, October 10. Runners are required to pick up their own participant packet (bib number and timing device) at the Health & Fitness Expo during the scheduled hours of operation.
2015 Entry deferment
Runners who received an entry through the lottery, have the opportunity to defer their 2015 Bank of America Chicago Marathon entry to 2016.For more information on 2015 entry deferment click here.
Event entry requirements
- Participants must be 16 years or older on race day, October 11, to enter the 2015 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Participants 16-17 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian complete the registration process permitting their participation.
- The 2015 Bank of America Chicago Marathon has a maximum net race day finish time of six hours and 30 minutes (6:30:59). The Marathon course will reopen for public use on a rolling schedule based on this time limit.
- The sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited.
- All registration fees and ancillary purchases are nonrefundable.
- All participants are required to show a government-issued photo ID upon picking up their own participant packet (bib number and timing device) at the Abbott Health & Fitness Expo during the scheduled hours of operation.
- All participants must be familiar with and abide by the event rules.
Frequently asked questions
For answers to frequently asked questions regarding the 2015 Bank of America Chicago Marathon lottery and guaranteed entry opportunities, click here.
If you have additional questions, please call the Bank of America Chicago Marathon office during regular business hours (Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. US Central Time) at 312.904.9800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.