Information about the 2016 Bank of America Chicago Marathon registration timeline and process will be available in the coming months.
Event entry requirements
- Participants must be 16 years or older on race day, to enter the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Participants 16-17 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian complete the registration process permitting their participation.
- The Bank of America Chicago Marathon has a maximum net race day finish time of six hours and 30 minutes (6:30:59). The Marathon course will reopen for public use on a rolling schedule based on this time limit.
- The sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited.
- All registration fees and ancillary purchases are nonrefundable.
- All participants are required to show a government-issued photo ID upon picking up their own participant packet (bib number and timing device) at the Abbott Health & Fitness Expo during the scheduled hours of operation.
- All participants must be familiar with and abide by the event rules.
If you have additional questions, please call the Bank of America Chicago Marathon office during regular business hours (Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. US Central Time) at 312.904.9800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.