Race day hospitality
Get an exclusive race day experience!
Enhance your race day experience! Purchase a ticket to the Balbo Hospitality Tent for exclusive access to the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Amenities include pre- and post-race meals, private gear check, recovery massage therapy and finish line seating. Located in Grant Park, this venue is ideal for teams, members of running clubs, individual runners or friends and family looking to take their Marathon experience to the next level.
In addition to exclusive amenities offered in the Balbo Hospitality Tent, guests will have the opportunity to get last minute insider tips from Bank of America Chicago Marathon Race Director Carey Pinkowski and running industry special guests, as well as a post-race appearance by the champions.
You won’t want to miss this opportunity in 2016. Secure your spot for this one-of-a-kind experience now!
Balbo Hospitality Tent guests will have access to special amenities, including:
- Finish line bleacher seating to cheer on runners as they complete their 26.2-mile journey
- Pre-race tips and insight from Bank of America Chicago Marathon Race Director, Carey Pinkowski and running industry guests
- Appearance by the 2016 Bank of America Chicago Marathon champions
- Breakfast and lunch
- Runners will have access to private gear check, changing areas and post-race massages provided by the Soma Institute
- Live results and race update stations to track runners along the course
- Viewing of the NBC5 live race broadcast
- Conveniently located in Grant Park for runners and spectators
- Private entrance to Grant Park for ticketed hospitality guests
- Private restrooms facilities
Hours of operation
Guests will have access to the Balbo Hospitality Tent from 5:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Tickets are available for runners and spectators.
- Runners are able to purchase tickets through the Athlete Center.
- Spectators are able to purchase tickets through the Marathon store.
- Ticket per person: $125 (USD)
- Free admission for children eight (8) years of age and under.
Balbo Hospitality Tent tickets are non-refundable.
Purchased tickets will be available for pick-up for runners and guests at the hospitality ticket window, located in the participant services area at the Abbott Health & Fitness Expo.
For other questions, please contact the Bank of America Chicago Marathon Hospitality Team at email@example.com.