Race day hospitality
Get an exclusive race day experience!
Enhance your race day experience! Purchase a ticket to the Balbo Hospitality Tent for exclusive access to the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Amenities include pre- and post-race meals, private gear check, recovery massage therapy and finish line seating. Located in Grant Park, this venue is ideal for teams, members of running clubs, individual runners or friends, and family looking to take their Marathon experience to the next level.
In addition to exclusive amenities offered in the Balbo Hospitality Tent, guests will have the opportunity to get last minute insider tips from Bank of America Chicago Marathon Race Director Carey Pinkowski and running industry special guests, as well as a post-race appearance by the champions.
Balbo Hospitality Tent guests will have access to special amenities, including:
- Finish line bleacher seating to cheer on runners as they complete their 26.2-mile journey
- Pre-race tips and insight from Bank of America Chicago Marathon Race Director, Carey Pinkowski and running industry guests
- Appearance by the Bank of America Chicago Marathon champions
- Light breakfast and lunch
View the 2017 menu (.pdf)
- Runners will have access to private gear check, changing areas and post-race massages provided by the Soma Institute
- Live results and race update stations to track runners along the course
- Viewing of the NBC5 live race broadcast
- Conveniently located in Grant Park for runners and spectators
View Balbo Hospitality Tent map (.pdf)
- Private entrance to Grant Park for ticketed hospitality guests
- Private restrooms facilities
- Guests will have access to the Balbo Hospitality Tent from 5:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tickets are available for runners and spectators.*
- Ticket per person: $125 (USD
- Balbo Hospitality Tent tickets are non-refundable.
- Free admission for children eight (8) years of age and under.
Tickets are now available for runners and spectators.
*Both runners and spectators need to purchase a ticket for the Balbo Hospitality tent to gain entry.Purchase tickets
For other questions, please contact the Bank of America Chicago Marathon Hospitality Team at email@example.com.