Charity Program information request
Thank you for your interest in the 2022 Bank of America Chicago Marathon Charity Program. Our participating charities have been selected for the 2022 Program.
We will however be providing interested charities the opportunity to learn about our Charity Program and the expectations for the 2023 Bank of America Chicago Marathon in summer of 2022.
Please note, all Official charities are expected to:
- Be a registered 501(c)(3) organization, in operation a minimum of three (3) years
- Provide three recent full 990s and external audit
- Provide a Certificate of Insurance for any on-site activation
- Have a staff member as the point of contact
- Manage organizational webpage with event details and online fundraising platform
- Have experience in endurance fundraising
If your organization does not meet these requirements you may still receive additional information.
We welcome you to form your own charity team with participants who obtain entries via our drawing or other guaranteed entry tracks. These participants can create a fundraising page on haku, the preferred fundraising platform of the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. We also encourage organizations to engage with our volunteer opportunities. This is a great way for individuals and groups to participate in the excitement of marathon weekend and throughout the year.
If you would like to receive information about the 2023 Bank of America Chicago Marathon Charity Program please complete the form below.