Abbott Health & Fitness Expo
Entitled sponsors are provided contractual space at the Abbott Health & Fitness Expo on Friday and Saturday of race week. The two-day Abbott Health & Fitness Expo kicks of the Bank of America Chicago Marathon weekend and is free and open to the public. It includes more than 200 exhibitors and is where all our participants are required to pick-up their packets. 150,000 people visit/walk the show that takes place in the 240,000 square foot exhibit hall. Please note that the expo will again be hosted from the North Building, Hall B-1 in 2019.
Abbott Health & Fitness Expo location
McCormick Place Convention Center
North Building, Hall B1
2301 S. Lake Shore Dr.
Chicago, IL 60616
- Register for space by Friday, February 15, 2019
- Registration link: chicagomarathon.com/2019sponsor
Abbott Health & Fitness Expo information
- For booths 20’x20’ and larger: Wednesday, October 9, 2019*
- For booths smaller than 20’x20’: Thursday, October 10, 2019
*For booths 20’x20’ and larger, please request an early move-in document from Chris Hoffer
- Expo open to the public
- Friday, October 11: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, October 12: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Those who register for space can use the below site to reference all expo information
- Exhibitor link (updated in summer 2019): chicagomarathon.com/exhibitor
- Freeman Decorating discount submission deadline: TBD, likely mid-September 2019
- Those selling merchandise at the Abbott Health & Fitness Expo must buy an itinerant merchant license, which is available as a check-out item in the following link: chicagomarathon.com/2019sponsor
- Those exhibitors sampling product will need to submit a sampling form through McCormick Place caterer, Savor