If you are signed up to participate in the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon, you can access important event information related to your registration through your Participant account. Upon logging into your account, you can view and update registration information including, but not limited to, your address, phone number and expected finish time. Follow the steps outlined below to access your Participant account.
- Log into your Participant account.
- Once you are logged into your account click “Your registrations” in the menu at the top of the page to view registration associated with your email.
- Identify your registration for the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon and click “Edit registration” to view and update your information.
- When you are done updating your information click “Save registration” to save all changes.
In addition to viewing your registration information, you can enhance your race experience by purchasing items from the Bank of America Chicago Marathon store.
Important dates and information
If you are participating in the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon we encourage you to mark the following dates in your calendar. Please continue to check back, as we will update this area as information becomes available.
- Tuesday, September 18 (11:59 p.m. U.S. Central Time): Deadline to cancel your entry. To learn more about entry cancellation please visit the entry cancellation page.
- Friday, October 5 and Saturday, October 6: Abbott Health & Fitness Expo**
* Cancellation is not an option for those who received an entry through the 2017 cancelled entry, charity or tour group applications.
** Runners must pick up their participant packet and participant bag in person at the Abbott Health & Fitness Expo during regularly scheduled hours. These items (participant packets, bags and running shirts) will not be available for pickup on race day and will not be mailed. Individuals will not be allowed to pick up these items on behalf of others. Learn more about the Abbott Health & Fitness Expo.