Charity Program information request
Thank you for your interest in the 2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon Charity Program. The deadline to submit an application for the 2017 Program has passed.
We will however be providing interested charities the opportunity to learn about our Charity Program and the expectations for the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon in the coming months.
Please note, all Official charities are expected to:
- Be a registered 501(c)(3) organization, in operation a minimum of three (3) years
- Provide three recent full 990s and external audit
- Provide a Certificate of Insurance for any on-site activation
- Have a staff member as the point of contact
- Manage organizational webpage with event details and online fundraising platform
- Have experience in endurance fundraising
If your organization does not meet these requirements you may still receive additional information.
If you would like to receive information about the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon Charity Program please complete the form below.