American Cancer Society
Team DetermiNation supports the leading cancer organization, and we want you to join the fight! Not only will you set and meet your goal to complete the Bank of America Chicago Marathon, but you’ll also raise lifesaving funds for the American Cancer Society research, education, advocacy, and support programs. With more than 14 million cancer survivors cheering you on to your personal victory, we’ll set you up for success.
Top Five Reasons to Join Team DetermiNation!
- Team DetermiNation supports the leading cancer organization that fights all cancers, on all fronts, in all communities. Nearly 900 participants dedicated their 2012 Bank of America Chicago Marathon experience to create a world with less cancer and more birthdays.
- The 2011 DetermiNation Team ranked the Bank of America Chicago Marathon event as the BEST customer experience, and exceeded their fundraising minimum by raising an average of $1600 per person!*
- Best party in charity village to celebrate with your friends and family, including private gear check, bathrooms, entertainment, food/beverages and post-race massages.
- Additional inspiration at our team dinner with family, friends and teammates to celebrate your accomplishments.
- Multiple training options for participants of all levels, and the BEST on-course support to help you cross your finish line.
*Based on American Cancer Society Nationwide customer experience survey results
How do you register?
Register today to join our team at determination.acsevents.org/2013chicagomarathon
Would you like to learn more?
Attend one of our upcoming info sessions located on our website: www.acsdetermination.org/illinoisinfosession. If you have any questions please call us at 312.279.7243 or email determinationIL@cancer.org
- Free training
- Race weekend VIP amenities
- Invitations to social events
- Access to the best party in charity village
- Personal website to help you reach your fundraising goals
- Mentors for fundraising success and inspiration
- Exclusive DetermiNation racing singlet
Right now the Society has $27.2 million actively at work in Illinois to find new cures, and millions more invested nationwide. Yet, hundreds of promising proposals remain on hold, waiting for our support. And yours. To learn more about how your fundraising will help save lives, please click here.